Hello again!
Something happened and I lost my first blog so I'll try again.
As I said this will be a way for us to communicate! Use the comments to ask questions, make comments or simply to make a comment.
LAB 1: Last week : Present Perfect: used to talk about experience with ever and never
Present Perfect for something started in the past that continues to the present with for (period of time) and since(starting point).
Verbs for talking about sports (go, play, do)
Comment on things you have done: Have you ever been to France?
Have you ever met a a famous person?
Comment on where you live and how long you've lived there for!
Talk about your favourite sports.
Length is not important!!! Just try!
LAB 2: Last week: First Conditional (If +Present, Future)
As soon as, before, after, until, when for future using the same structure.
Second Conditional ( If + Past Simple, would.....)
Comment on: When I get my degree, I...........
If I pass the English test, I................
If I could meet somebody famous; I'd like to meet........
Talk about your school and education. Use the questions on page 52.
To be continued
SallyD
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Come on you lot! Where are you all?
RispondiEliminaSallyD
Am still waiting!!
RispondiElimina