SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY
It's Friday, I'm in love (THE CURE) Fill in the blanks
I don't care if ............... 's blue's
.................. grey and ................ too
I don't care about you
It's .................. I'm in love
..................... you can fall apart,
..................... , ................... break my heart
..................... doesn't even start
It's ..................... I'm in love
.......................... wait and
.............................. always comes too late
but ...................... never hesitates...
I don't care if ......................... 's black,
............................ , .................. heart attack
................. never looking back
It's ................ I'm in love
.................... you can hold your head,
................ , .................. stay in bed
or .................... watch the walls instead
It's .................... I'm in love
.................. wait and
................... always comes too late but ..................... never hesitates...
dressed up to the eyes
it's a wonderful surprise
to see your shoes and your spirits rise
throwing out your frown
and just smiling at the sound
and as sleek as a shriek
spinning round and round
always take a big bite
it's such a gorgeous sight
to see you in the middle of the night
you can never get enough
enough of this stuff
it's .................. I'm in love
And I don't care if ................. 's blue
................. 's grey and ................ too
....................I don't care about you
It's .................... I'm in love
...................you can fall apart,
..................,....................break my heart
......................... doesn't even start
It's ..................I'm in love
During the lesson today, we looked at making questions with the verb "to be"
Simple past tense of the verb "to be"
I was We were
You were You were
He was They were
Question structure
Aux. S. (V)
Are you Italian?
What is your name ?
Where are you from ?Learn :
Who, What, Where, Why, Which, How many, How old, How far, What kind
NB
TUESDAY - lessons as normal.
Next WEDNESDAY revision lesson for beginners and NOT! Come prepared to ask questions and hopefully find the answer.
Holiday for people who know this stuff!
THURSDAY - LESSONS AS NORMAL.
SallyD
I love The Cure!!!! :D
RispondiEliminaHello Prof! How do yoy say "piove molto, moltissimo.."? It's bucket ....??? I don't remember. Thanks
RispondiEliminaHello,
RispondiEliminaIt's bucketing down! OR
It's raining cats and dogs! (Bit archaic!)
Finally in very rude English ie not to be used in front of the Queen! or your granny!
It's p..sing down! Synonym for urinating!
SallyD