mercoledì 7 ottobre 2009

lesson from 7.7.10.2009 grammar points

VERB “TO BE”
I am (I’m) We are (We’re)
You are (You’re) You are
He/She/ It is (He’s(She’s/It’s) They are (they’re)


NEGATIVE FORM (+ not)
I am not (I’m not ) We are not (We aren’t)
You are not (You aren’t ) You are not (You aren’t )
He/She/ It is not (He isn’t She isn’t It isn’t They are not (They aren’t)


QUESTION FORM (INVERSION)
Am I ? Are we ?
Are you ? Are you ?
Is he/she/ it is not ? Are they ?

SHORT FORM
Yes, I am Yes, we are
Yes, you are Yes, you are
Yes, he/she/ it is Yes, they are

SHORT FORM (NEGATIVE)
No, I’m not No, we aren’t
No, you aren’t No, you aren’t
No, he isn’t/ she isn’t /it isn’t No, they aren’t

Personal Pronouns

I
You
He
She
It
We
You
They

Possessive Adjectives

my
your
his
her
its
our
your
their


See you tomorrow!

1 commento:

  1. I try to take the exercise it's for homework this week:

    if my mother lend to me the car, tonight I'll go to Cagliari..
    if I go to Cagliari tonight, I'll meet my friends
    if I meet my friends we'll go to listen a music contest
    if we go to listen the contest we'll vote for my friend's band
    If I vote for its band I'll hope they win!!
    If they Win we'll celebrate the victory with a good beer! =)

    Bye bye! =)

    RispondiElimina